joao is annoying

Discuss anything you'd like that doesn't belong in the other forums.
Canadian*Sniper
Level 5

joao is annoying

Post by Canadian*Sniper »

Hey ORL, mind taking joao back? He's really pissing us off at QuakeOne.com :?

oooo I have 3 new messages :D
FvF is a good place to hang out but not a good place to fight. :) <-- This signature pisses Jow off XD
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Joao is still allowed to post here, unfortunately. I think he just prefers Quakeone because there are more people there to suffer his wrath than here.
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

Post by Joao Lucas »

C*S, Bank pisses me off and you go and help your little bf. Not my fault. Every single post I make, the idiot come and says shit. He can't see the good side. Only the bad one to piss me off.

What are you still doing here? Go save your boyfriend, he's in danger!

And ORL, I don't mind being banned. Not anymore. Go ahead.

Post by Guest »

But jow, I thought YOU were my BF :-x Didn't you find last night special?

(haha see this everyone? I'm beating Jow at his own game :-D Sniper is a clever girl)
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

You forgot to sign your name when you posted that message, clever girl.

Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

You are an insult to my girlfriend, Gunter. :evil:
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

There's a difference, Jo. Bank may be considered annoying but everyone knows he's normally just messing around so that makes him cool.

You on the other hand are spamming the living shit outta QuakeOne and we KNOW you're serious about everything you say, and quite frankly noone cares what you say compared to what Bank may say.
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

Downloading of unknown...WTF?! joao93
The Usual (Split) joao93
Got bored? Click here! joao93
Fuck! I want some strategy! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) joao93

You know, five posts that you've made are at the very top of the list of the Chat-O-Rama, and quite frankly it's DRIVING ME INSANE!!

I'm barely even reading the posts at Q1 now because of all the bs you're posting, seriously.
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Lol @ you Quad, did you ever checked them out? try clicking at got bored click here. Very useful topic.

If Bank is an asshole, it's not my fault.
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

Joao, I don't give a shit about your topics.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

QuadRaptor wrote:There's a difference, Jo. Bank may be considered annoying but everyone knows he's normally just messing around so that makes him cool.
Bank is not cool. Joao is like 12 or 13, so you gotta expect him to be immature. But bank says he's over 20 or something... he has no excuse. And it's not "cool" immature, it's throwing hissyfits and publicly accusing me of lying (at Quakeone, where I don't post) with no proof to back it up. Proabably because I don't put up with his "better than everyone else" attitude.

Oh, we were talking about Joao? Yeah, he can be annoying.
Stop being annoying Joao!

But at least Joao never called me a liar.... He did call us all traitors when we left his forum (it had gone down), but then later he took it back and said he had just been mad.

In summary, Joao acts exactly like you'd expect a 13 year old to act.
Bank just acts like... well, about the same, I guess..... except he's supposed to be over 20....
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Gunter wrote:and publicly accusing me of lying (at Quakeone, where I don't post) with no proof to back it up. Proabably because I don't put up with his "better than everyone else" attitude.
What did he accuse you of lying? I never heard him say he called you a liar... maybe I missed it.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Orl wrote:
Gunter wrote:and publicly accusing me of lying (at Quakeone, where I don't post) with no proof to back it up. Probably because I don't put up with his "better than everyone else" attitude.
What did he accuse you of lying? I never heard him say he called you a liar... maybe I missed it.
http://www.divstudios.po.gs/fvf/forum/v ... c.php?t=43

Specifically, in that topic, the part in what I quoted from what he posted at Quakeone:
I do not like what Gunter has become. Gunter has resorted to lying on his and other's behalf
When he couldn't even explain himself and tell me what he claims I lied about, it was apparent that he was just talking crap, so I talked crap back to him, heh, only better.
CanadianSniper

Post by CanadianSniper »

Like a 30ish year old can lecture use about acting mature ;o

Back on topic. TAKE JOAO BACK!
CanadianSniper2

Post by CanadianSniper2 »

Like THIS 30ish year old can lecture use about acting mature ;o

Back on topic. TAKE JOAO BACK!

^_^;;