OK I'm bored

Discuss anything you'd like that doesn't belong in the other forums.
Joao Lucas
Level 6
Favorite FvF Class: Laser Android

OK I'm bored

Post by Joao Lucas »

You newbies don't post such a thing! :?
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Don't start this again Joao, seriously. But since your bored, maybe we can discuss a topic I'm interested in. The paranormal, and the unexplained. I have always had an interest in ghosts, UFO's, and strange creatures. One day, very long ago when I was young, my interest got so far into my head, I started seeing ghosts all over my house and everywhere I went. Obviously, it was just me. I never got too into things like that afterwards, but it still sparks my interest.
So whats your take on the paranormal? Do you think ghosts are real? Had any unexplainable experiences? I myself have not, but I'm still hoping for the day. Discuss your thoughts.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

This is a supposedly true story, told to me by my mom, as told to her by my late, great-grandmother.

My great grandmother's older sister died at a young age (in her late teens or early 20's I think). And my great-grandmother was somewhere in her mid teens at the time. I think it was the night after the funeral, or very shortly after that...

It was winter time, and rather chilly outside. There were some other small children staying at the house with my great-grandma, and this was an old farm house; No indoor plumbing... only an old outhouse out back. Well, my great grandmother, being the oldest of the kids there, was going to walk the children out to the outhouse...
They walked down the path out back in the dark... and just as they arrived... the door of the outhouse swung open on it's own, and standing there, just staring at her, was her dead sister...
At first she thought she was just seeing things... but from behind her, she heard all the other kids start screaming and running back to the house! So she knew she wasn't seeing things and decided to join the others and run for it!

Years later, when my great-grandma was in her early 20's... one night she was getting ready to go to a dance. She was getting all dressed up and made up and all that... She bent down to put on her high heels, and when she stood back up, right there in front of her stood her sister! Giving her like a dirty look.... You could imagine she was startled.... Her older sister had always been very religious, and didn't approve of parties and dances or things like that. Anyway, she went to the dance regardless... she had to walk like a mile there and back on her own... when she got back that night, her feet were really sore from walking so far in high heels... Afterwards, she would laugh and say that was her punishment for ignoring her sister and going to the dance anyway!
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Actually Gunter, if you aren't fucking lying, that a fucking great story!

ORL, that was the subject I was waiting for! Fucking UFO's! I entered an orkut community about it...and I'm really interested on it. I watch UFO videos every single hour, it's amazing!

Also, if you want to see ghosts (some photos I'm sure it's fake), you can go to the brazilian website Assustador, which means scary in English.

Man, the only time I entered that shit, I didn't sleep for the next 2 fucking years. There you can see ghosts, people-killed-in-war, UFOs, serial-killers stories (in portuguese and I won't waste my time translating it, so, yeah, forget it).

Some hints: Never go there at night and don't keep looking at the ghosts eye or you may have a colapse like my friend had.

Also, let me translate some stuff for you (OBS: I didn't enter that website for 2 fucking years, so I don't know how it is right now).

Ghosts = Fantasmas
Dead people = Gente morta, pessoas mortas
UFOs = OVNI

That's the basic. Also, when you click the link, it will take you to a "little-text-shit" saying that you must be 18 years old at least to enter the website due to the brazilian law...BLA BLA BLA. Click the link down the text and GOOD LUCK!

Also, tell your goverment to tell everyone what happens at Area-51! i'm fucking curious!!!!
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Forgot to mention...I was seeing some posts at orkut and I dude posted the Frederick Valentich disapearence. He was an australian pilot and saw an extrange object, then he just...disapeared!

Read more about it here: Victorian U.F.O. Research Society

I will edit this post as soon as I find more nice stuff.
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

I believe in Nessie.

Actually I love "Most Haunted" on the Travel Channel, so I'm a ghost fan too.
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

This one I know is real because it was on that show, and I saw it with my own eyes. The figure is walking off, and they run up and look out and see noone out there.
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Joao Lucas wrote:Actually Gunter, if you aren't fucking lying, that a fucking great story!
Well, I wasn't fucking lying. But maybe my mom was fucking lying, or my great-grandma was fucking lying. Or maybe my great-grandma was just seeing things.... When she was pretty old, she said she saw a lion swinging through the trees in our neighborhood.... Loins don't even swing through trees....
RocketGuy
Level 5

Post by RocketGuy »

QuadRaptor wrote:Image

I believe in Nessie.
i do too but they say that picture is fake... :(
QuadRaptor
Level 4

Post by QuadRaptor »

My brother went to Murphy High School down here, and they have their own theatre that is supposedly haunted.

The story is something about Murphy being built on an old farm, and the barn was where the theatre was at. There were two people that lived on the farm - can't remember their relation but a man and a younger woman. Well the Woman would go out at night and sit in the barn reading books in candlelight, so the man would look out and see the glow to know she was out there. Well one night he thought he saw someone outside, and looked and the light wasn't there. So he went out to the barn, looked around, looked up, and she was hanging by the neck on a rope.

Noone knows if it was a suicide or if someone was actually out there, but while my brother was at the school he did stagecrew for a drama class. So he often was in the theatre by himself. There are many instances he talked about -

He went into the control room to fix up some stuff, then walked out. Later he walked back in and all the controls were messed up.

He was in the control room and the door closed and wouldn't let him out for a second. He eventually got out though.

One of the HUGE curtains falling down from where a window is at and covering a bunch of bleachers.

He said the front door locked itself once too. He had to call a security guard to open it back up for him.

Supposedly there's a story about some girls that went into the basement and there were two glowing eyes that stared at them in the darkness, and then began to run at them as it grunted and moaned. They got out screaming of course.

There were others but those are the ones I can remember.
Orl
Administrator

Post by Orl »

Here are some famous ghost photos throughout history.

And my all time favorite ghost photo:

Gunter

Post by Gunter »

Here's a (badly-translated by google) page from the site Joao posted.

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 2F01%2Ephp

Warnings
- It does not fix the look in the photo;
- It does not face the eyes of the girl;
- To start themselves if to feel uneasy ?it closes? the photo;
- To feel a uncontrollable will to be looking at IT ERASES the photo of its micron.

"-It puts the lotion in the basket."
"-It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Heh...

The picture of the girl looks really cool and creepy....

But it's not really convincing as being real because....

It's rendered in 3D, heh.... If you put on a pair of red/green 3D glasses, it looks cool.... The girl seems to come right off the page.... She comes right out at you and leans really close and gives you a kiss. Then later at night after you take off the 3D glassed and go to bed, she appears again and comes over and gives you another kiss as you lie in bed, and she says she loves you and will love you forever and she'll never let anyone else have you..... Is it supposed to do that??
gulliver-trans
Administrator

Post by gulliver-trans »

This one time... I was on the FvF server, and Gunter was there, and I killed him, and then he came back as a GHOST, and then he teleported me randomly around the map with his crazy ghost powers and summoned demon hounds from the netherworld to punish my netherregions and omg it was spooky. AND THEN it started raining gibs all over the place I was so scared.

True story.
We're Quaked. We're all Quaked.
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Ok guys...let's finish the ghost talk or I won't sleep for more 2 years... and also, UFOs are much more nice. Let's start about the most famous ET history in the whole world that happened here, in Brazil.

Also known as Varginha Incident. Varginha is a uggly-named city here, where an strange life form apeared. You can read more about it by clicking here.

It's just incredible, those poor girls found that humanoid thingy. Scroll down the page and you you see a detailed text about it.

Also, more featured cases can be found at http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseVi ... turedCases
Last edited by Joao Lucas on Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joao Lucas
Level 6

Post by Joao Lucas »

Answer this thread you all! It's amazing cool!